The MAP Support Club (MSC) is a community for Minor Attracted People (MAPs) of all ages who are committed to never harming a child and are fundamentally against adult-child sex. It is intended as a community where MAPs can connect with one another, offer and receive support in difficult times and overall just enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where one can have fun and not be judged.
To be part of the MSC community, you must agree to follow the following rules:
- You must be committed to never engaging in sexual activity with a child.
- You must be at least 13 years old to join this chat.
- No admissions of unadjudicated illegal activities are allowed.
- No talk about lowering Age of Consent (AoC), whatever it is where you live.
- No talk about adult-child sex being fundamentally OK and only harmful due to societal attitudes and reactions to its discovery, nor discussions of the topic. There are other places on the internet to have these discussions. This is not one of them.
- No avatar images of real children are permitted. Avatars of drawings of children will only be permitted if they are not realistic nor sexually suggestive. It must be obvious that it is a drawing (i.e. cartoon/anime). This will be to the discretion of the Moderator team, and you will be asked to change your avatar to comply with this rule.
- No offensive or sexually suggestive usernames, and no names of real child celebrities. You will be asked to change your username to comply with this rule.
- No quoting of anyone outside the community without permission from the person being quoted.
- No disclosing personal information about a member trusted to you in confidence to other members, or to the outside public. This can be grounds for permanent banning.
- No sexually explicit or arousing descriptions.
- No images or videos of children if they would be arousing to an average pedophile (shirtless, swimsuit, underwear).
- No images or videos of children for the sake of sharing “cute” or “hot” kids. If relevant to an ongoing discussion, an occasional image will be allowed as long as it doesn't violate rule #11.
- No child nudity and/or pornography, child erotica, virtual child porn or any talk about how or where to access such materials, or requests for such materials, even if legal in your jurisdiction.
- Treat others with respect if you disagree with their opinions, no personal attacks and no flaming.